Job description / Role
Reporting into Director of Asset Management our client is seeking a Real Estate Asset Manager to enhance ROI on a number of key assets in their portfolio.
Our client is a UAE leader in the development and delivery of large scale real estate developments.
* P&L responsibility of assigned real estate portfolio
* Monitor and review asset operators
* Develop and manage KPIS and targets of real estate portfolio
* Advise on market research, positioning in the market, competitor trends, review of financial and operational targets
* Monitor third party property management company to ensure operations are in line with minimum company standards
* Advise development team on new assets & masterplans including feasibility and highest best use studies
* Review project briefs, liaise with design delivery team on asset openings
* Competitive salary and medical insurance provided
* MBA - preferred
* Bachelors degree in relevant field - business, engineering, economics etc.
* 8 years asset managing mixed use real estate portfolio
* 3 years experience in the GCC
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.