Job description / Role
• The role will support the management of the Asset Management (AM) function to deliver a growing recurring income base for the company over 5 key asset classes: Retail, Hospitality, Leisure/Entertainment, Sports, and Commercial facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or economics
• Master Degree in Business Administration is a plus
• Demonstrated experience in managing multi-class real estate portfolios
• 3+ years of related experience in the Middle East is required
• Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing winning asset strategies (incl. tactics to enhance asset values) and delivering high investment returns in a cyclical industry
• In-depth knowledge of the local GCC real estate market dynamics, including a deep understanding of the local real estate regulatory environment
• Ability to liaise, influence, challenge, and interact effectively with other senior executives
• Demonstrated negotiation skills with a variety of stakeholders including individual and corporate/institutional investors/funds, consumer financiers, 3rd party vendors such as facilities and property managers.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Facility Management Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services