Job description / Role
Market leading developer of renewable energy projects.
• Based in the corporate office having responsibility for asset management of a portfolio of PV solar projects.
• Managing a portfolio of utility scale PV solar projects.
• Develop policies and procedures for the asset management of PV solar projects.
• Managing long term maintenance contracts.
• Managing a team of operations and maintenance profiles.
• Maximising the portfolios performance whilst minimising operational costs.
• Championing world class HSE standards across the portfolio.
• Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
• Asset management experience on utility scale PV solar projects.
• Strong budget management, personnel management and personnel development skills.
• Demonstrable experience in championing world class HSE standards.
Market leading salary and benefits package.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.