Job description / Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Assets Manager will assist the CEO to oversee sourcing, selection, deal negotiation and lead due diligence/underwriting efforts related to hospitality investment opportunities in the growth and development of future hotel projects globally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Conduct research, financial modelling, feasibility studies, and proforma financial projections on any potential acquisitions.
• Assist CEO in preparing related reports and presenting acquisition and/or development opportunities to stakeholders.
• Execute on the approved investments and assist to coordinate the negotiation of agreements with sellers, the due diligence efforts and successful closing of the transactions.
• Assist in identifying sources of debt financing for hotel acquisition and construction.
• Develop appropriate business relationships with industry participants (brokers, consultants, developers, banks, etc.).
• Create and maintain internal database of relevant industry contacts for future investment opportunities.
• Liaise with banks and quantity surveyors closely on the projects.
• Work closely with the appointed consultants to performing due diligence on potential acquisitions & new developments.
• Work closely with the appointed consultants and contractors on refurbishment/capital improvement projects within newly acquired/existing properties to ensure timely delivery and completion.
• Support business development efforts for investment and development opportunities.
• Oversee the hotel procurement process for all projects which includes sourcing, managing procurement agents, vendor selections, planning, delivery schedule and standard of quality.
• Responsible for the performance and development of direct report(s) and/or team with effective supervision and coaching where applicable.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree in Business, Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience in hospitality industry, feasibility analysis, development, brokerage or mergers and acquisitions role.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
• Good business acumen
• Strong in financial management and analytical skills
• Strong human relations skills
• Good leadership and influencing skills
• Strong communications (verbal and written), organisation and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative with strong time management skills
• Eye for detail and highly meticulous
• Good knowledge of merger and acquisition requirements and processes
• Good asset management skills
• Good network of banks, brokers and related financial institutions
• Able to travel frequently and/or on short notice.
About the Company
Naumi Hotels is a Singapore-based private hospitality label synonymous with personal luxury and prime locality. The Group visions to consistently engage today's travellers by reinventing stays with designer aesthetics, luxurious comfort and bespoke experiences. Fuelled by the desire to delight more customers with redefined ultra-luxurious living, Naumi Hotels began with the opening of its flagship hotel, Naumi Hotel Singapore in 2007, which soon built up an enviable reputation for unparalleled attention to detail and impeccable personalised service.