Job description / Role
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is a young, private institution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with a significant record of achievement. The QS World University Rankings 2019 places us in the top six universities in the UAE and in the top 20 in the MENA Region. We rank third globally for international faculty, tenth for our international student body and in the top 150 best universities in the world under 50 years old. We continue to invest heavily in our faculty and infrastructure.
ADU's College of Business (COB) is a regional leader in business science-informed sustainability management, with key strengths in its supply chain, marketing and financial aspects. We are the only business school in the UAE and among the one per cent of business schools worldwide to hold both the AACSB and EQUIS accreditations.
Faculty Role: ( Assistant/Associate Professor in Strategic International Management )
COB Faculty members report to the Deans, and participate in the growth and development of the University. Faculty members will be engaged in teaching in the undergraduate and/or postgraduate programs, involved in research activities, and committed to university service.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An earned doctorate from an accredited institute in a discipline within specialization.
- A record of outstanding achievement in higher education and scholarship.
- Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank.
- Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of scholarship and diversity, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
- Familiarity with the new teaching media, visual communication and the need to equip students with the varied skills they must have to succeed in an ever-changing media environment.
- Competitive tax-free compensation & benefits package.
We are particularly interested in candidates who combine two or more of the specializations mentioned.
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.