Job description / Role
Assistant Body and Paint Technical Trainer – Service Training
Reporting to service training manager – Service training
The assistant body and paint technical trainer requires someone who is flexible, proactive, highly organized, self-motivated and hard working. Must have an outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills. As he progressed to a full time trainer, he will take responsibility for conducting and developing courses, training service technicians in areas of technical knowledge, skills, repair procedures to achieve excellence in customer service.
- Assist to manage, monitor, review and deliver Body and Paint Technical Training and B&P programs to Africa and Middle East territories.
- Ensure that programs and processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with service training objectives.
- Assist with the operations of training facility that include: inventory, vehicles maintenance, tools and equipment maintenance, room setup, etc.
- Support to conduct training needs analysis, and to manage the use of online systems used as well as service training KPI achievements.
- Hands on experience in Body and Paint repairs at B&P service workshop, experience as a body and paint technical trainer is an advantage.
- Strong automotive system repair knowledge background preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Arabic speaking preferred.
- Highly skilled with common workplace and database software (Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Degree or Certificate from a University in Automotive Technology or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Should not have restrictions to travel.
- Must have a valid GCC Driver’s License.
- Valid Passport
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.