Job description / Role
We are the Nestle Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestle . Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nespresso MEA - Head Office
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-4 years overall experience in marketing working with High end/luxury/ premium FMCG retail brands
Support & Execute the local Marketing Activities (20 markets) aligned to the overall Brand Positioning
A day in the life of
• Ensure the execution of the global Marketing Activities in the markets by supporting and supervising the creation of the local marketing activity plan including BTL and ATL activities both B2C and B2B
• Act as a "bridge" between Commercial and Marketing department, ensure quality execution of the different activities in order to establish the Nespresso Brand as the 'icon of perfect coffee worldwide' in the markets
• Monitor marketing budget for respective cluster
• Support the adaptation of international creative for the markets for media
• Support Markets on full PR Calendar
• Fuel and supervise the compliance of the markets with all HQ guidelines related to the Nespresso Brand Essence and Architecture
• Provide support for the development of each channels within the market: Ecommerce/Trade/Boutique
What will make you successful
• Work experience of minimum 2 years in a similar field
• University Degree (or equivalent) in Business or Marketing
• Experience of working with High end/luxury/ premium FMCG retail brands desirable
• Strong experience in Brand Management and Consumer Communication for Above the Line, Below the Line; Retail Communications
Nestle is the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Customer Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Beverages Marketing & Brand Manager