Job description / Role
Nestle Nutrition, a global company in the Nestle Group, helps to enhance peoples' lives through science-based nutrition products and services for consumer groups with specific nutritional needs. Our brands include Nestle and Gerber maternal and infant nutrition, PowerBar and Musashi performance nutrition and Jenny Craig weight management.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Infant Nutrition
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, and working cross-functionally within one of the biggest Business Units at Nestle, this position will be responsible for working across Nido Growing Up Milk formula to execute the brand plans across the ME region with a major focus on communication and activations.
In addition to the above, this person will also be working with the field force to tackle new opportunities to increase brand awareness amongst pediatricians and other specialists.
A day in the life of
- Your day will start by coffee with the team to discuss ideas to contribute to activate the Brand Essence through execution of consumer assets and brand campaigns on digital platforms (i.e. website development, social media campaigns and channels, e-commerce assets)
- After coffee, it is now time to work on executing shopper and consumer engagement activations such as sampling plans, promotions, partnerships and in store on ground and on e-commerce
- After executing the engagement activities, it is now time to assist the Senior Brand Manager in the execution of medical plans and assets to support the medical field teams in driving perscriptions from healthcare professionals by researching articles in English and Arabic, and translating them into actionable PowerPoints and leaflets
- Lunch with the team is now in order, after which it's back to data gathering /analysis in coordination with the Trade Marketing team for brand reviews meetings
- Late afternoon is filled with more calls and meeting to support the innovation projects, tracking budgets and spending as per the plan
- Before heading home, you check the day to day workflow to approve packaging changes, and liaise with the agencies to finalize consume communication and execution
What will make you successful
- 2 years overall experience in Marketing or Sales
- Bilingual English and Arabic
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to be able to interact with cross-geography sales team and cross function teams
- Passionate about helping people
- Willingness to learn
- High level of passion, commitment, ownership and service orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years in overall marketing or sales
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestle is 308,000 people strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than 91.4 billion CHF in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Assistant Brand Manager
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive