Job description / Role
This position will take responsibility in the execution of brand plans across different geographies, supporting with data mining and generating insights.
A day in the life of
- Assists in data gathering and analysis from different researches, reports & field visits to provide insights for the category plans' development & supporting field force in excellence in execution
- Contributes to activating Brand Essence through the day-to-day follow up with agencies
- Follows up on the day-to-day workflow (packaging approvals and finalization)
- Contributes to the development of consumer/target audience's portrait, and category strategy
- Ensures consumer/patient centricity, contributes and supports execution of the Innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation to the category
- Supports in the development and execution, functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan. Tracks and monitors sales performance and Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure (PFME) investment of the category
- Contributes to the development of the ultimate brief, Big Idea and engagement strategies
- Works in partnership with communication agencies
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- 1 - 2 years overall experience in Marketing within Nutrition or Pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of the Pediatric Category/ Healthcare Professionals communities
- Ability to work with numbers as well as handle operational work
- Having worked on retail audit or similar report is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing)
- 1-2 years in overall marketing and/or sales experience
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.