Job description / Role
• Manage labour camp discipline and ensure accommodation cleaning, maintenance, safety & security, daily checking, and provide accurate daily & monthly reports.
• Ensure discipline in the camp and to follow company/camp policies. - Report workers staying in the camp/not reporting to duty on a daily basis to PRO and HR/Admin along with the valid reason on each case.
• Daily camp checking, staff total details, daily reports & monthly reports sent to PRO and HR Department.
• Handle all location of rooms for new coming/vacating staffs
• Keeping an updated record of all labours staying in accommodation. - Responsible for the clearance of sewage water and garbage disposals.
• Handle immediate first aid and inform PRO and HR and Admin
• Report accident/incident of staffs to PRO and HR Department for necessary immediate action.
• Ensures timely ordering and maintenance of an inventory of all camp supplies, tools, and equipment necessary for the maintenance and operation of the camp facilities.
• Coordination with HR. Dept. for new arrivals/departures, distribution of company letters, Emirates ID and Medical schedule etc.
• Supervision for Housekeeping (cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.
• Arrange Pest Control. - Monitor/checked firefighting system.
• Considerable knowledge of mechanical, carpentry, building construction, and electrical skills.
• Ability to supervise the work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people and general public.
• Ability to deal with employees from multi-cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to maintain financial records.
• Ability to work independently.
• MS office skills
• High school or equivalent courses
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.