Job description / Role
Responsible for the overall management and safety of the camp and its incumbents. Administer activities to ensure smooth functioning within all aspects of facility including but not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that the Camp and its occupant are in compliance with company’s policies and all statutory and local mandates are followed diligently.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis within the camp premises which includes accommodation, kitchen, corridors, surroundings, washrooms and toilets etc.
- Responds to emergency situation; reports any unusual problems or events to the Accommodation supervisor and HR.
- Check and maintain on ongoing inventory of kitchen supplies, camp store, gymnasium, recreation room, medical room, firefighting equipment and other amenities in the camp premises.
- Ensure optimum utilization and maintenance of the recreation hall, gymnasium, table tennis or other recreational facilities available in the camp.
- Monitor illegal activities or any act of indiscipline in the camp like alcohol consumption, nuisance, smoking and others activities that against the low and as directed by company from time to time.
- Responsible in giving instructions to staff in maintaining cleanliness within their rooms.
- Coordinate directly with the contractors for maintenance and repair of camp facilities including plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, cleaning, Garbage collection, pest control, and maintain kitchen equipment while at all times keeping the HR coordinator informed of the same.
- Relieving the camp boss while he is on leave / weekly off.
- Ensure your present at accommodation on management approved public holidays.
- Responsible for overall administration of the Camp and submit required report to HR Department.
- Identify opportunities to improve the administration of the Camp in coordination with HR department.
- Coordinate and arrange accommodation for new arrivals and leaving employees.
- Ensure that all accommodation related contracts copies and documents are available for Dubai municipality and Gov officials checkup.
- Maintain all assets of the camp in working condition. Ensure all assets at the camp are properly maintained and accounted for.
- Take on and complete other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management relevant to the role.
AED 1,800 to 2,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Co. Accommodation Yearly Air Ticket Allowance & Medical Insurance
- 3 or more years work experience as a Camp Boss or Accommodation In-charged
- With Training Certificates in Fire & Safety/ First Aid coarse
- Valid UAE Driver's License is an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Can speak English, Urdu, Hindi & Punjabi
- Age from 30-40
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Office Manager / Administrator
Personal Assistant (Immediate Hiring)
International Development Bank (IDB)