Assistant Centre Manager
Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an Assistant Centre Manager to work alongside the Centre Manager to run their state-of-the-art Medical Fitness screening centre. A clinical background gained within the UAE with some experience of managing a facility are essential.
Salary – 10,00- 13,500 depending on experience
Hours – Flexible shifts totalling to a 5 day week - Monday – Friday with occasional Sunday mornings.
• Assist in workflow management and day to day operations observation
• Assist in conducting training of new and current staff members
• Work as an effective and responsible team members, supporting others and exploring the mechanisms to develop new ways of performance
• Develop and implement ideal procedures and processes to optimize client journey with the assistance of centre manager.
• Facilitate and participate in centre’s renovations, new centre’s setup and development, facility planning and construction.
• Participates in in the evaluation clinical areas utilization and makes recommendation for improvement.
• Identifying opportunities to increase quality, safety, effectiveness, and efficiency.
• Participate in ensuring the healthcare facility is following provincial/territorial and federal healthcare regulations.
AED 10,000 to 13,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 2 years in a related field
• Clinical background and qualification
• Facility/Department managerial experience
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Teamwork skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Learning/adaptability skills
• Self-management skills
• Computer skills
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (ZLC).
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Legal Service Provider In UAE
Executive Assistant / Corporate Manager – Executive Vice President and CEO Office
Irwin & Dow