Job description / Role
The Engineering team is the heart of the hotel and plays a key role in achieving organization goals and guest satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Career Growth
- Talent rewards
- Learning best practices
- Space for innovation and implementing new ideas
What you will be doing:
- Assists in holding the technical overall responsibility of all machinery, technical systems, plants, energy, etc. of the entire Hotel.
- Strong accent is to be given to the technical service towards the guest as a prime goal and to maintain and develop the attitude of the related staff as a second
- Close coordination between all related departments as well as to his technical superior facilitates his task.
- A strong accent has to be given to preventive maintenance and to relevant programs.
- Maintains our standards of quality and service and facilities in all departments over which he has responsibility and authority.
- Responsible for the overall smooth, efficient and economical running of the entire Engineering department.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of three years experience in similar role or 7 years progressive experience in the Hospitality
- Good command of English Language
- Able to work in a team and customer focused.
Your team and working environment:
Marjan Island Resort is located in Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah, the hotel has 299 rooms and suites with sea view rooms and adjacent beach. the hotel has 11 outlets, swimming pool, Spa and Health club. Great team achieving excellent year on year results.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Manager - Engineering
Quality Control Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Team Leader - Engineering