Job description / Role
Assistant Chief Engineer
As a Assistant Chief Engineer, you have to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Engineering Department and all related services (technical), achieving maximum Heartists job satisfaction, high degree of guest satisfaction and adherence to the standards required by the Hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To oversee all technical installations on hotel plant, Sewage system, Fresh water, Emergency Generator, Air Condition System, Technical building Services, Kitchen equipment, Cooling systems, Swimming pools, hotel lighting, in-house Music & TV system and Paging system.
- To ensure a consistently high standard of grooming is followed by self and team.
- Provides solutions for emergency situations and problems of a larger nature in consultation with the Director of Engineering.
- To lead and support Heartists in the achievement of financial, operational and service delivery targets via effective organizational policy and procedural development and appropriate colleague training activities.
- Takes the responsibility for all work executed, by employees or external contractors on the building, plants or technical installations to ensure the quality of craftsmanship of all work carried out by team and contractors meets the Mövenpick standards.
- Fully investigates and keeps the Director of Engineering informed, of any internal disputes or guest complaints.
- Plan and allocate duties for all Engineering Heartists in line with the operational requirements.
- Supervise the completion departmental works to ensure they are completed according to MH&R standards.
- To lead daily Engineering briefings and monthly Heartists meetings.
- Manage any necessary modifications and improvements of the plant room equipment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Facility Management Engineer
Facilities Engineer - Civil/MEP - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
A Leading Group In UAE