Job description / Role
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
- Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Assistant Chief Steward to join and Lead our Stewarding team!
As a Sofitel team member, you are an Ambassador of our brand. All Sofitel Ambassadors represent the the brand, and it's values, at all times.
The Assistant Chief Steward is responsible to assist the Head Chef and Kitchen Management to enforce the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food processing facilities, as well as the operating equipment. Main responsibilities include dish room operations, night cleaning, back area cleaning and equipment maintenance, banquet plating and food running.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the Stewarding team in all aspects of the department and ensure standards are followed.
- Prepare monthly reports on shortages in china silverware and equipment and requisition replacements as required while following budget guidelines.
- Enforces proper cleaning routines for service ware, equipment, floors, etc.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Co-ordinate with the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager and Outlet Managers to check their requirements for the day and the next day.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies