Job description / Role
Project: This is a Major Exhibition Programme in Dubai consisting of significant mixed-use assets, associated infrastructure and all public realm works.
To provide commercial support to the project manager in the effective delivery of the contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assessing and making valuation of contractor’s applications and the processing of payment certificates in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions.
• Measuring drawings or on site to establish quantities and review payment applications. Administering of the early warning process, assessing the day work records and accounts to ensuring contractual deliverables are met.
• Reviewing of contractor deliveries including where appropriate attending valuation and progress review meetings, monitoring and reporting on commercial aspects of the contract and/or project flagging issues at the earliest opportunity to the commercial manager.
• Providing advice and information on contract change including proposed scope changes, recommending appropriate action and producing required documentation.
• Preparing commercial cost reports and progress measurement, undertaking final account reviews, settlements and reconciliations to facilitate project close out.
• You have a relevant degree and major building project experience with either contractors or consultants.
• You are collaborative, can build lasting relationships and are hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.