Job description / Role
Provide contract management across corporate contracts portfolio, through the predefined contract models to ensure compliance with statutory requirements along with final conditions agreed with third parties.
- Assist the Contract Manager in their duties of managing the portfolio of corporate contracts.
- Assist in drafting documents and progressing change requests through the company’s governance structure in collaboration with other support functions.
- Compiling documents for compliance audits against contracts.
- Production of contract management plans for each contract.
- Assist in the calculation of service credits and warranty payments
- Setting up and facilitating meetings and information sharing with other functional areas.
- Assure final conditions agreed between the company and third parties are included in the contract.
- Prepare monthly Departmental reports.
- Attend meetings in the absence of Contract Manager.
- Actively support and comply with all organizational initiatives, policies and procedures..
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager
AED 15,000 to 15,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
University Degree in Law/Business Administration
Minimum 5 years hands-on experience of contracting with at least 2 Years in a supervisory/managerial position in Construction, Facilities Management, Events.
- Knowledge of UAE legal framework
- Knowledge of procurement processes.
- Knowledge of ERP Oracle Procurement is an advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills
- English Language
- Negotiation Skill
- Planning, organizing and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.