Job description / Role
We are looking for a highly analytical and detail-oriented entry-level paralegal to join our legal team at a large retail group based in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate level candidate with one to two years of experience in legal work. The role involves working closely with the Senior Legal Counsel on end-to-end legal matters and providing administrative support to the legal team. You will be offered support to grow and progress within the company by the already established legal team on the ground.
* Conduct legal research and assist with drafting and reviewing legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
* Support the legal team with document management, including organizing and maintaining the legal department's filing system.
* Analyse and summarize legal documents and correspondence.
* Provide administrative support to the legal team, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and taking minutes.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
* Support the Senior Legal Counsel with ad-hoc projects and assignments as required.
* Opportunity to qualify by the SQE route.
* Great progression route within the legal department.
* Competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation support for candidates overseas.
* Exposure to a diverse range of legal matters and issues within the retail industry.
* Bachelor's degree/Msc in Law or related field.
* One to two years of experience in legal work is preferred.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus, but not essential.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong organizational and time-management skills.
* Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies