Job description / Role
This is a Contract role through ManpowerME - 6 months renewable
About the Role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain director
Our Client is looking for an Assistant Demand Planner to join their team in Dubai, UAE. You will add value to the role by ensuring continuous analysis and statistical insights that drive overall better business performance and future outlook. You will be assisting a team of 3 Demand Planners with their day to day tasks.
• Gather market specific detailed forecast intelligence for UAE.
• Generate and own baseline forecast
• Analyze channel and SKU (stock-keeping unit) mix in depth to drive better business planning
• Delivers the forecast on time along with upload into SAP
• Prepares and minutes for the Weekly sales meeting
• Prepares and analyzes data ahead of monthly Demand Review meeting with the multifunctional team
• Tools and Reporting / Master Data Management
• Promotes process innovation and tools development
• Maintains baseline generation tool updating it monthly
Who we are looking for:
• To be successful in this role you will need to have 2 to 3 years of experience in demand planning, preferably from the FMCG.
• Your analytical skills will be key in order to resolve Supply Chain issues and data to drive out clear and actionable conclusions, alongside your understanding of commercial best practices with the context of a highly valuable brand.
• A proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely as well as strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and impact through influence.
• Advanced excel skills will be required.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain and Commercial Excellence Coordinator
Supply Planner - Temporary
Nestle Middle East
Middle East Executive
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East
Middle East Executive