Job description / Role
A large well established group with over 55 years of experience in project supplies to the UAE construction requires the following for its lighting control / building automation division :
- Assistant Design engineer to support key sales team for design, estimation and project coordination of projects .
- Must be good in electrical theory and application to design projects and prepare wiring diagrams in AUTOCAD, plus estimate projects in excel
- Candidates with site experience for project site support will be preferred
AED 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: shared housing & transport
- Diploma holder in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in AUTOCAD
- Good knowledge of excel for project estimation
- Preferably 2 years experience in automation projects commissioning and basic programming of automation components
- Those with basic knowledge of European KNX automation standard would be preferred
- Must have working knowledge of ENGLISH
- Driving license holder preferred
About the Company
Established in 1962, Prakash Trading Company has been at the forefront of the electrical engineering industry in the U.A.E. for the past 50 years. The company is an undisputed leader in the region, marketing a wide range of electrical components serving the regional customer base across the GCC countries, Middle East, Africa, CIS countries and the Indian sub-continent.
Headquartered in Dubai, we have showrooms in Deira & Abu Dhabi, and a centralized warehousing facility of more than 225,000 sq.ft. located at Dubai Investments Park.
With fully automated operations across the country, and having a large in-house fleet of delivery vehicles, we can cater to clients in the neighbouring countries like, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain with short lead times.
Electrical Design Engineer
Associate Director Electrical Engineer (Design)
Electro Mechanical Engineer
Baalbaki Chemical Industries (BCI)
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems