Assistant Digital Manager
Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of a dynamic team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Sales department working alongside a fantastic team.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet
Assistant Digital Manager is in charge of managing and executing the company's set digital strategies.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, and performance oriented candidate to create and execute performance campaigns for our digital channels.
You will work with the digital team to develop strategies across multiple mediums, which will have a direct impact on revenue generated across our channels.
You will need to be able to create and execute campaigns quickly, provide solutions for complex advertising campaigns, creatively is a plus, willing to conduct research, if necessary. You will need to be flexible.
- Responsible for implementing Paid campaigns on all mediums in accordance with seasonality, offers, tactical promotions.
- Knowledge and willingness to expand and implement campaigns on channels other than Google like yandex or bing.
- Bi-Weekly Calls with the properties to inform them about performance and also to understand the properties needs.
- In-charge of monitoring all the advertising communications across channels and to audit and change them frequently adjusting to seasonality and changes.
- Responsible for implementing display campaigns in all levels of the funnels with retargeting for all the hotels under the responsibility of the candidate.
- Coordinating with the brand team for the right creatives needed for campaigns on display.
- Coordinating with the marketing managers of each hotel to have the User Generated Content.
- Monitor Google Analytics on a daily basis and to communicate pain points and learning.
- Build and re-iterate the Google Data Studio reports on-monthly basis to have a macro view of the digital campaigns and the revenue tracking.
- Constantly monitor the cost of acquisition on the spend with the booking engine revenue to optimize and control the spend in accordance with the COA set as target.
- Assist the digital team in all necessary training, reports, analysis and strategies to achieve the departmental KPIs.
- Google Ads
- Meta Business Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics
- Hotel Distribution System knowledge
- Any other tools related to digital advertising is an added advantage
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR:
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.