Assistant Director Food & Beverage
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Assistant Director Food & Beverage
We are looking for a professional Assistant Director of Food and Beverage to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B operation. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- Managing food and beverage operations within budget and to the highest standards
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customers' needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI's, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company's Heartist service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience.
- Educated to bachelor's degree level or beyond, most likely within a business-related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience as a Department Head in a large, fast paced organisation
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential - an additional language eg Russian and Arabic would be an advantage
- 3 to 5 years' prior experience in a similar role in luxury hotels
- Must be a highly capable user of Microsoft office programmes including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous working experience in a truly global work environment is essential
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.