Job description / Role
- To ensure that the monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved.
- To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and that all costs are controlled.
- To participate and assist in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them.
- To ensure that the outlets and banqueting operation are managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To ensure that the operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manuals.
- To revise and update all the outlets Departmental Operations Manual on an as needed basis.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies, to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- To assist in running day-to-day operation of the outlets and banquets when necessary.
- To assist to plan the outlets' weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that outlets are adequately manned to handle the level of business and submit a copy to the Human Resources Department / Food and Beverage Director.
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage department on daily operation and quality.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history.
- To ensure that the outlets cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that a supervisor is always available on duty.
- To represent the Director of Food and Beverage during his absence.
- To identify in conjunction with the Director of Food and Beverage market needs and trends.
- To monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive restaurants and bars.
- To assist the Executive Chef in developing menu "specials" and to prepare recipes and specifications for Beverage items.
- To plan and implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities in the outlet.
- To provide the Director of Food and Beverage with recommendations for the advertising campaign and assist in putting together the advertising brief and attend subsequent meetings.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan for all the outlets and to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Must be an example of the Sofitel Values, Brand Standards, and a champion of appearance and hygiene guidelines.
- Implements guidelines, policies and procedures for those operating departments according to Sofitel Guidelines & Standards
- Must apply the Sofitel Food & Beverage rituals.
- To conduct monthly ambassador meetings.
- To attend all meetings as required by Executive Management.
- To prepare and participate in the Monthly Objective Review.
- To respond to any changes in restaurants functions as dictated by the hotel.
- To liaise and inform Food and Beverage Department and Human Resources Department of all training sessions.
- To develop departmental trainers and assign training responsibilities.
- To conduct ambassador performance appraisals as required. Identify and develop young talents with in the organization for future potential growth into the service or within the group.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Group F&B General Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Food & Beverage Manager
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Food and Beverage Manager
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Big Fish Recruitment