Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications
Responsible for the development and effective implementation of an integrated communications and marketing plan to support the positioning of the property to its identified target markets.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement appropriate media communication and marketing strategies in order to ensure the effective strategic positioning of the property
- Ensure that all the identified target markets and stakeholders of the property are kept briefed of the developments and other activities at the properties and within Accor
- Expose the property to a broad, representative and sustainable client base at local, national and international levels
- Ensure effective public relations and promote goodwill between the property and all target markets
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous marketing and/or communication experience is a must
- Proven track record in driving marketing initiatives
- Excellence in strategic leadership and team management
- Ability to work under pressure running several campaigns simultaneously
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Self-driven always looking for creative initiatives to drive sales
- Flexibility and adaptability to work under market pressures
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.