Job description / Role
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position is responsible for managing the government relations function and administration operations and procedures, ensuring their overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The role and responsibilities are briefly listed below.
• Keep an update on government regulations and statutory requirements and determine their impact on the company.
• Promote and build strong positive relationships and reputation with high public officials and their staff.
• Manage and oversee processes relating to Governmental issues concerning employees (issuance of business visas, visit visas, exit-re-entry visas, renewals of work permits)
• Ensure that all legal documents pertaining to the cancellation of exiting staff and the repatriation of the same are in line with UAE Law
• Manage travel arrangements including but not limited to flight-booking and accommodation, for (management) staff
• Manage office supplies; requisition, order tracking, stocks, inventory and distribution.
• Manage and control office utility payments.
• Manage registration and maintenance of company cars.
• Manage company assets and asset allocations.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
The ideal candidate should have:
• A degree in education, educational leadership, management and administration up to Master's level (preferred).
• An understanding of international curricula (CIE) and play- & project-based learning
• A minimum of 10-12 years of overall experience in education, of which at least 5 years as a teacher and over 7 years in education leadership and management roles Demonstrated leadership qualities balanced with strong interpersonal skills
• Openness, initiative , integrity and sound professional judgment
• Research and analytical skills
• Gross monthly salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and profile [AED 10,000 - AED 13,000]
• Health insurance
• End of Contract flight to country of origin
• This is a two (02) year contract with an option to renew upon its completion.
Please apply online.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
HR & Admin Assistant
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Currie & Brown
Teacher - Al Rabeeh Academy - Private British School
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
The Gulf International Private Academy (GIPA)
|Al Ain||14 May|
Student Support Advisor