Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE GAME-CHANGING HAPPENS
Assistant Engineer - Operations Center
The team provides and supports the systems that bring the business together. That means maintaining all it from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. They're game changers for the industry by bringing us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionise what we do.
What you'll deliver
- You will be responsible to provide first line of support for all BT Services, to internal and external customers and stakeholders in both airports DXB and DWC and and perform the day-to-day operational activities.
- You will be responsible to deliver great customer service every day on 24X7 basis. The jobholder will be the first point of contact for business escalations for all BT Services and expected to own and resolve all support tasks as providing basic infrastructure and application services.
- You will Identifies, registers, categorises and manage the incidents, provide a resolution that ensure smooth BT service and increasing the rate of first time fix .
- You will carry out Incident Management activities according to the process & procedures and escalate to second and third line of support whenever needed.
- You will manage the SLA's and OLA's KPI's and take responsibility for escalation to ensure it achieve the KPI's target .
What you bring
- You should possess a Bachelor degree or similar in Computer Science or Computer Engineering field or equivalent field.
- You should have 3 to 5 years' experience as service desk engineer in process driven, customer centric industries.
- You should be experienced in performing Service Desk activities and managing ITIL V3 Service Operation processes and tools in the Enterprise; you should have good experience in providing great customer service and technical support for different Infrastructure and Application Services.
- You should have knowledge in managing ITIL Service Operation process. Implementing IT Service Desk tools in Enterprise is Mandatory. IT infrastructure Operation and Application Support.
- You should have experience in supporting and troubleshooting TCP/IP, Ethernet, WAN and WLAN networks, Telephony, Radi and application services. Infrastructure monitoring and management tools such as HP NNMi,Operation Bridge,etc.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Project Engineer
Sina Electro Mechanical Contracting Establishment (SEMCOE)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|