Job description / Role
Idama is a provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions for real estate developments. From the complex maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, to the meticulous cleaning of offices and receptions, Idama manages the facilities of all types of built environment.
Support the Senior Manager in managing the effective delivery of soft services as per SLAs, client expectations and client relations with the objective of enhancing customer satisfaction, minimizing customer complaints and maximizing revenue and profitability of respective client account.
Support in the management of timely implementation Facility Service schedules as per SLAs, client expectation maximizing revenue and profitability of respective client account.
AED 15,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Single Flight & Single Medical
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Degree in Engineering or Building Services
Minimum Experience (number of years):
At least 6-8 years of experience in facilities management, with 3-4 years in a client facing role
• Maintain effective communication with suppliers, Operations dept. and clients and provide active support in the delivery of services by suppliers as per supplier SLAs and QHSE standards.
• Conduct timely site inspections to ensure service delivery happens in line with the agreed SLA and ensure quality of work to meet customer expectations.
• Support the Manager in the management of assigned account teams – in-house as well as supplier staff to ensure service delivery as per accepted standards whilst upholding employee motivation, team work, grooming standards, staff performance & development, and client interactions
• Carry out timely review of manpower requirement vs. task requirement to ensure effective manpower utilization to meet customer requirements and provide reports for senior management information and appropriate actions.
• Actively support the Department Head in business development activities within the client account to enhance account revenue and profitability of the business.
• Carry out routine work checks to ensure that quality of services meets the service level agreements and excels key performance indicators and report non adherence for timely action.
• Prepare and provide timely technical/ performance reports for Operations department as per QMS requirements for necessary decision making.
• Assist Operations department in ensuring accuracy of supplier invoices in order to facilitate timely payment to suppliers
• Actively Support the management of customer complaints and ensure complaints are timely appropriately managed and closed within the SLAs to ensure maximum client satisfaction
• Lead the team – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance in the pursuit of the Department objectives
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.