Job description / Role
• Up to 14K AED +bens
• Due to diversity reasons - Arabic speakers and Western candidates are strongly preferred.
• FMCG background essential.
Our client is looking for a strong Finance professional who can make the step up into an Assistant Finance Manager role or is currently an Analyst or Executive striving to get into management.
You will be tasked with:
• Management accounting duties- forecasting, budgeting, reporting
• Working on commercial projects and involvement in business process re-engineering
• MIS, Consolidations, reconciliations, Cost analysis
• Financial analysis and forward planning
• MUST have FMCG background
• Degree or Masters essential
• CPA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or MBA preferred.
• Educated in a Western University or environment
• Someone looking for a step up
• Currently working in an FMCG firm or F&B business
• Strong interpersonally
• Salary is up to 14K AED p/m Plus bens
• Role would suit someone looking for a step up or working as finance assistant at the moment
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.