Job description / Role
Our Client, a well established manufacturing firm in the UAE is on the lookout for a smart, qualified and experienced person to join their team in the capacity of an assistant Finance Manager.
* Experience in the Manufacturing & Trading industry
* Financial, banking coordination and reporting
* Knowledge of credit monitoring and assessments of customers
* Financial and cost budgets (Preparation and Monitoring)
* Consolidation of accounts, monthly profitability, sales performance reporting, etc.
* Core knowledge of Manufacturing Industry, excellent knowledge of taxation, VAT Compliance, Financial Projections
* Can able to prepare budget and analysis, deep knowledge of purchase and logistics.
* Perform other responsibilities pertaining to the section and work in line with the Finance Manager
* Must have minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar
* Proficient user of finance software
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes
* Periodic visit to various locations, verification of accounting and reporting
* Establish, Review and improve financial processes
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Finance & Accounts Manager
Regional Finance Controller