Job description / Role
• Managing company's financial accounting, reporting systems (BaaN ERP)
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers etc.
• Preparing & presenting Board of Directors (BOD) meetings documents (Financials) & preparing general updates on the operations and minutes of the meeting
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Maintaining accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
• Preparing the payroll and processing WPS monthly with the coordination from HR department for adjustments with staff payout
• Preparation of payments transfers, cheques as at the agreed payment date/Manage AP/ vendors payments on a timely basis which carries business risk (for e.g. Lease line, Microsoft, Infor (BaaN)
• Cash management
• Customer/Vendor Interactions for better payment terms on contracts and large orders
• Customer interactions for collections
• Managing and following the Delegation of Authority Matrix (DOA) for all approvals in terms of purchases, payments, HR, Receivables, Audit, Sales etc.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
• Secures financial information by completing database backups
• Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Ensure compliance of VAT regulations
• Prepare TechSource LLC’s budgets in consultation with the general manager & other functional heads
• Managing budgets for the year and continuous monitoring of the budgets to avoid overspending.
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Monitoring and Interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends analyzing changes & evaluating alternatives and advising accordingly
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines (Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly)
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
• Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information on a monthly basis
• Preparing trial balance on a monthly basis; reconciling entries and uploading to the reporting tool (MIS) by finalizing the financial status as at required date
• Liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for external business opportunities and execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s)/Memorandum of understanding (MOU) etc.
• Execution of Service Level Agreements with customers for the year
• Liaising with the Group HR Department in facilitating employee needs in terms of issuance of salary, employment letter, Medical & Life insurance details etc.
• Managing the IT assets insurance on a yearly basis
• Liaise with the technical team to prepare accurate invoicing to the customers on a monthly basis based on the user count provided by the individual functional heads
• Approving the monthly Microsoft invoicing report, monitoring the Microsoft pricing changes in varies software rates on a half yearly/yearly basis and budget appropriately
• Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
• Liaise with the functional heads to prepare accurate project costing for varies application infrastructure-based projects)
• Prepare yearly incentive payout calculations based on the KPI’s and targets set to each employee
• Order negotiations with vendors/Customers.
• Manage and monitor the work of the admin officer, office driver & office assistant
• Checking accuracy of the petty cash, dealing with queries
• Be the main link person with the head office and TechSource LLC
• Oversee office facilities to ensure smooth running and pleasant office environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Relevant financial qualifications
• Effective Collaborative skills
• Ability to effectively manage operational tasks and liaise with respective department
• Demonstrated vendor management skills
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
TGC Consulting Middle East
Emirates Refreshments Company