Job description / Role
We are working with an exciting company that is growing massively in the Energy/Trading sector - if you are looking for the next step in your career then then this may be the role for you.
Over the years they have grown organically. Considering their further ambitions, they would like to welcome a Finance Manager into their team. They will already be on a successful career path and looking to take the next step with increased responsibility and be a part of their growth story.
Experience is indeed valuable however they place immense value in raw talent and potential. As a result, they are also considering professionals with only 2 years of experience in a finance environment.
• We are looking for an ambitious Finance Professional to join our rapidly expanding business.
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help scale up the business as well as head up the Finance Department.
• The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented and have a demonstrated ability to effectively influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, financial analysis, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives.
• We are looking to build a department with sophisticated financial systems that can scale as we continue to grow.
• Experience is indeed valuable however we place immense value in raw talent and potential.
• As a result, we are also considering professionals with only 2 years of experience in a finance environment.
What we offer in this role
• Committed and remarkably talented colleagues.
• An exciting and challenging career with unlimited growth opportunities.
• An opportunity to build things from scratch and make independent decisions.
• Ability to work remotely.
• Opportunity to be part of the leadership team.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance
• Ability to leverage technology to simplify, improve and innovate finance processes and systems.
• Entrepreneurial individual ready to take complete ownership of our finance function
• Advanced analytical skills
• Strong Excel Skills
• Significant experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools.
• Independent thinker with a growth mindset.
• Lead and participate as the key finance stakeholder across the business.
• Ability to manage or lead others and further develop exceptional talent.
• Implement and drive the core financial processes and reporting for the business.
• Use technology to streamline and amplify our finance function capabilities.
• Build and oversee a treasury management function.
• Build a deep understanding of Indirect Tax considerations for our business across the different markets in which we operate.
• Liaise with external consultants to optimise our legal structure and cross border transactions.
• Liaise with current and potential banking partners to secure facilities to aid our business growth.
• Build the financial control systems and processes.
• 1+ years in a managerial role
• 2 + years’ experience in one of the large accounting /audit firms.
• Exposure to finance issues in multiple jurisdictions
• 2+ years in similar business activities (e.g., Trading / Electricity Trading)
• Experience setting up different legal entities.
• Experience with Group accounting and cross border transactions
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Assistant Manager Finance
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Manpower Middle East