Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working with a Category 3C Asset Manager based in the DIFC. The company is one of the largest independent asset management in Europe. The Group specializes in asset management and offers financial advisory services to individual and corporate investors, mostly through its proprietary financial advisors' networks and teams.
This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
* Financial statements preparation following IFRS standards at standalone and consolidated level.
* Liaise with portfolio companies and external auditors
* Agree internally on a set of realistic reporting deadlines to meaningfully reduce the length of the reporting timeline over time and issue clear reporting instructions.
* Monitor compliance with reporting deadlines communicated in the group reporting instructions.
* Review and analyse the financial reporting of the portfolio entities to ensure its compliance with IFRS and adequacy of its reflection on the business performance and financial condition.
* Perform all necessary accounting tasks, including supervision of the reconciliation of intercompany balances, review balances for impairment, and passing required consolidation entries.
* Articulate accounting issue or treatment to senior team member in layman terms.
* Responsible for Vendor account reconciliation between different ecommerce platforms reports and vendor statement of account.
* Well versed with bank procedure, handling foreign currency and bank reconciliation.
* Knowledge of journalising, general ledger coding and book entries.
* To ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and does not have any unauthorised postings.
* Professional certification in accounting such as CA/CPA
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience post professional qualification or have an equivalent combination of experience and education
* In-depth knowledge of IFRS
* Notice period no longer than 1 month
* 25,000 AED a month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.