Job description / Role
The role aims to be recognized as trusted advisors to the management. This role supports the finance lead to attract and retains best-in-class finance professionals. This role assists in developing their finance team and enables them to Thrive. The role communicates with impact, ensures a robust control and compliance environment.
The AFM is responsible for ensuring that the accounting is carried out in accordance with the principles of correct bookkeeping, local & international regulations and in accordance with the company accounting policy.
• Ensure that the Company documentation is organized and complete to meet legal, accounting and Group requirements.
• Responsible for optimally managing financial assets and for the safekeeping of the Company’s material assets.
• Punctually provides local management and its staff with all the economic information and data necessary for effective and successful Company management.
• Taking charge of financial accounting in accordance with local legal regulations, principles of correct bookkeeping, international accounting standards, and the company accounting policy.
• Ensure that all financial reporting deadlines are met. It also includes “quality” of actual results, forecasts and comments/explanations communicated to the local management.
• To support preparing monthly and year end accounting reports to ensure that the Company complies with legal and business requirements.
• Produce an operating profit and loss account and balance sheet to provide accurate and timely financial information which meets business and regulatory requirements.
• Assisting accountants and auditors in their investigations and informing the management of the outcome of these and of any measures that need to be taken.
• Adapting and developing accounting procedures to keep up with the Company’s needs and the requirements of the KWC Group.
Management & Security of Resources
• Disposition of financial resources and keeping track of payments.
• Determining customers’ credit standing and deciding on setting credit limits and delivery stoppages.
• Arranging and controlling periodic inventories of stocks, explaining any discrepancies, making suggestions for improving weaknesses in material management.
Controlling and Internal Accounting
• Planning, implementing and further developing internal accounts systems according to the requirements of the management and the KWC Group.
• Develop and control the company’s annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
• Consolidate and interpret financial data from various profit and cost centers to ensure that accurate and timely business information is presented to managers to assist them in decision making.
• Monitor expenditure against budgets and advise managers of any significant variances.
• Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management of the company.
Planning and Budgeting
• Assist head of finance with the annual budget for the Company to ensure that individual profit and cost centers have all necessary information for effective budget management.
• Assist in working out financial plans and budgets according to the KWC Group instructions.
• Supporting the company managers with the punctual working out and submission of company’s plans / budgets to the management.
General administrative duties
• Examining and storing all documents and fulfilling all the company’s legal obligations such as: maintaining the company’s books, printing prescribed documents, storing all company documents.
• University/College Graduate
• Certified Public Accountant/Chartered Accountant
• Relevant professional accountancy qualification
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a manufacturing set up.
• Excellent leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Strong negotiation and verbal communication skills.
• English (business language)
• Arabic (local language) ,would be appreciated
• Any other language, would be appreciated
• Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• ERP Systems (SAP, IBM Cognos, Oracle)
• SAP Concur
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
TGC Middle East
Accounting & Finance Manager
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm