Job description / Role
Our client, a reputed food & beverage manufacturing company in the UAE that deals in its FMCG brands across the region is looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager VAT (Arabic Speaker) to be based in their office in Dubai.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge in VAT, Excise and Corporate Tax in the UAE and the role involves the following responsibilities:
- 100% compliance to the VAT, Excise and Corporate Tax requirement,
– Perform and supervise and checking of the below on regular basis to ensure compliance to the laws:
a) Trial Balance
b) Sales and purchase ledger
c) Input and output register
d) Purchase and Export documents
– Verify and submit monthly, quarterly, yearly VAT, Excise and Corporate Tax returns without any delays.
– Responsible for ensuring that company maintains the required information/records as per the law.
– Liaise with the FTA for queries related to audit and refunds, preparation/review clarifications and reconsideration requests as and when need arises.
– Working closely with each function being the prime point of contact by imparting support and providing sound advisory services on a diverse variety of business matters.
– knowledge of the functionalities of FTA Portals along with experience in tasks such as VAT registration, amendment, Group TRN, filing technical clarifications, Excise registration, product registration
for excise, voluntary disclosure etc.
- The candidate should continuously update himself/herself and the team with the changing tax regime of UAE.
- Knowledge of ERP & IFRS to assist in Statutory Audits will be a plus.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following criteria:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in VAT, Excise laws, regulations, procedures, compliance in UAE and Corporate tax exposure in any other country
– Up to date with the knowledge of all Tax laws, regulations, procedures, guides, public clarifications in the UAE.
– Must have one of the following certifications – CA/CPA
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Candidates in the UAE preferred.
To know other vacancies we have, please feel free to visit our website - www.blackpearlconsult.com
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange for our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
Competent salary with benefits for spouse (visa, annual air ticket and medical insurance)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.