This position is closed or expired.
See other Assistant Finance Manager jobs in UAE
Assistant Finance Manager - Western National
Our client is looking for a WESTERN FEMALE.
Salary AED 20-23k
The Finance department of our local client is expanding and an opportunity has arisen for a western candidate to undertake financial accounting activities.
The role will ensure the accurate recording and reporting of the financial transactions and assist with month end duties including posting month end journals, reconciling key account lines as well as conducting variance analysis against budget, forecast and prior year.
The successful candidate will also be involved in statutory accounts and internal audit. They should also demonstrate strong Excel skills and confidence using financial systems.
• Manage the day to day bookkeeping and handle the month-end close processes and time-table.
• Oversee and review the reconciliation of all relevant ledger accounts in order to ensure all accruals and adjustment entries have been passed correctly.
• Manage the accuracy of the accounts payable and receivables in order to make timely collections and payments.
• Key local contact person to auditors and support in the preparation of financial annual statements, preparation of management commentary, accrual schedules
• Monitoring, reviewing and managing internal control
• Balance Sheet
• Recently qualified (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) (3-4 yrs PQE)
• Training done in a top 7 accounting firm
• Solid experience as a Financial Accountant
• NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
• Strong in IFRS
• Strong individual with excellent oral and written communication, articulate, detail oriented & accounting research skills.
• Good work ethic and a dedication to the highest work quality and job excellence.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Facilities Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.