Job description / Role
- Collaborate with management to identify training needs for corporate training partners
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Professional in all manners
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- English / Arabic
- Experience: 1 years +
- Background: Blockchains/stocks/futures/crude oil futures
- Female, ages < 30
- Good communications, Sharp mind.
- Highly talented, training professional, with experience of delivering Finance / Project Management courses.
- If you are able to deliver additional courses in two, or more, of the following areas: Management & Leadership, Sales & Marketing, HR Management & Training, Customer Service, Personal Development, Business Writing Skills, Microsoft Office, it would be a plus.
About the Company
Prime Tech is a crude oil funds trading firm that is established in Dubai, UAE back in 2020. We build automated trading systems fueled by data-driven quantitative analysis to achieve stable and sustainable investment returns. Our engineering teams do what humans do best - create algorithmic decision processes in order to achieve what no human trader ever could in today’s fast-changing, unbelievably complex financial world.
Assistant Finance Manager
Irwin & Dow
Finance Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services