Job description / Role
- Assist the front office manager in Day to Day Operations
- Train and develop the front office team in the departmental operating standards
- To assist in driving the performance of the front office and concierge team members, including completion of performance appraisals, coaching, counselling and performance management in conjunction with Human Resources
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
- French (Fluent)
- Russian (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- Possess a friendly and outgoing personality with a passion for guest services
- Must be fluent in English and any other language (Arabic, French ,German and Russian) will be an asset.
- Previous Accor Hotels work experience in a Upscale / Midscale Segment is a pre-requisite.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.