Job description / Role
Position Title: Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 15K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading groups in Hospitality & Leisure based in Dubai, known for its finest amenities and world class service.
• Apply knowledge and skills in managing and maintaining golf courses properties such as turf grass management and agronomy overall while incorporating thorough understanding of the rules and strategies of the golf game
• Direct and supervise the team in all maintenance project within the properties
• Assist in inventory control and equipment maintenance programs
• Keep an accurate and complete records of maintenance procedure, pesticide applications as well as budget & expenses allocated per month
• Work closely with Golf Superintendent in all aspects of daily operations to ensure organization goals are achieved
• Male, 40 years old and below
• At least 2 years of experience in the same role
• Immediate joiner will be prioritized
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Mechanical Technician
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|