Job description / Role
Position Title: Assistant Hospitality Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 9K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading groups in Hospitality & Leisure based in Dubai, known for its finest amenities and world class service.
• Walk around the entire assigned section throughout their shift, being available on radio, ensuring neatness and order of the said areas.
• Assess and give feedback to FOH staff to drive guests experience like praising associates on excellent service, offering support on special requests, and taking notes of training needs for the team
• Monitor the guests and team safety, while ensuring that games work as promised
• Interact with guests and being proactive to get their feedback, requests, and any issues
• Handle cash, approve void requests and other casher issues that have impact on finances during daily operations
• Open to Arabic and European nationals
• 40 years old and below
• At least 2 years’ experience of the same role
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Assistant Night Manager / Duty Manager
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Customer Service Manager
CPIC Global Management Consultancy DMCC
Assistant Manager - F&B Outlet