Job description / Role
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
What you will be doing:
To assist the Housekeeping Manager in managing the Housekeeping and Laundry Department and to ensure that all guestrooms, public and back of the house areas are well maintained and cleaned.
To train all supervisory and housekeeping support colleagues according to the standards and consistently delivers excellence of service by providing guests and employees safe and orderly environment and ensure that product and service standards are adhered to by the empowered Housekeeping and Laundry staff.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of two - years supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Diploma in Hotel management an asset.
- Previous International experience essential.
- Guest focused with a passion for service and standards excellence
- Must be strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegation skills.
- Knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, and Windows XP.
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.