Job description / Role
A leading Architectural Consultancy firm based in Dubai is looking to hire an Assistant HR Manager.
The applicant should have a brief own understanding of role and responsibilities of the Ass. HR Manager as per their experiences and what they can provide in the mentioned position (max. 15 bullet points).
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
• A min. of 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions.
• Skilled in Time management and multitasking
• Computer and related software literate
• Human Resources Management in consultancy firms
• Performance Management
• Communication Processes
• Compensation and Wage Structure
• Supports Diversity
• Employment Law and policies
About the Company
A leading multi-disciplinary planning and design firm in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|