Job description / Role
* You will be supporting the Human Resources Manager in all HR-related scenarios from A to Z, in particular: onboarding, through-boarding & off-boarding, supervising the junior team members and translating HR strategy to operations. We are looking for an emphatic, inspiring and caring personality with passion for people, a fun colleague who loves to contribute to a creative workplace, a proactive multi tasker with great communication skills.
* A Bachelor's degree in business or hospitality-related field is a must; MBA in HR Management will be a strong asset.
* Two to three years of past experience in the Human Resources Supervisor / Assistant Manager role within a luxury hotel environment.
* Working knowledge of the UAE Labor Law and professional HR practices.
* Experience with payroll and HRM systems as well as a good understanding of staffing levels.
* Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively across various functions.
* Fluency in another international language will be an asset.
* Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional HR Generalist
Irwin & Dow