Job description / Role
Assistant In-Room Dining Manager
The Assistant In-Room Dining Manager is overseeing all food and beverage service of In-Room Dining, Refreshment Center, Guest amenities service and Lobby Coffee service.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2
What you will be doing:
- A Senior leader of the Rooms Division leadership team
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal guest service excellence
- Ensure that Guest and Colleague concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Review industry trends and competition for new and innovative product and service opportunities
- Effective recruitment, selection and training for all positions within the dept
- Develop/update job descriptions, Job task checklists, training manuals, systems and procedures for all positions and ensure they are clearly documented and easily accessible.
- Develop a strong team through consistently effective leadership, operations and succession planning
- Coach and mentor colleagues to allow them to exceed guest expectations and provide a path for career development with Fairmont Bab Al Bahr.
- Maximization of revenue streams from Front Office
- Member of the hotel revenue management team (Yield)
- Maintain department efficiency/productivity
- Maintain company core standards for Front Office
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.