AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
Assistant Inspector needs support Inspector/Team Leader to be carried out inspection services efficiently, effectively and safely in conformity with Company's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and other applicable guidelines.
Job Description :
- Mobilize equipment and crew in time at the assigned work site to perform inspection as per Inspector/Team Leader's instruction.
- Receive instruction from the Inspector/Team Leader and carry out cleaning, sand blasting, buffing, coating or any other inspection related work assigned by Inspector.
- Receive instruction from the Inspector/Team Leader and carry out the inspection or related work assigned by Inspector in line with the Company's SOP/APISpec/DS-1 or other Specifications as applicable.
- Follow instructions given by Inspector/Team Leader and maintain and keep the equipment always in good condition including calibration.
- Keep the work area always clean.
- Ensure that loading/offloading, movements of equipment at the work site are done properly, safely and carefully.
Not above 25 years
Higher Secondary School Certification / (Preference for candidate with Diploma In Mechanical Engineering)
Good English Communication skills(Written &Verbal)
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.