Job description / Role
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Assistant Information Systems Manager is responsible to assist the Information System Manager in ensuring that all computer systems and networks used within the hotel provide as near as possible uninterrupted service to the hotel operations.
* Assist in providing technical assistance and advice to hotel management.
* Provide effective training and support.
* Assist in the provision of IS related services to hotel guests.
* Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Information Systems and/or Computer Programming.
* Networking experience would be an advantage.
* Minimum 2 years work experience as Information Systems Coordinator or Assistant Information Systems Manager in an operation with advanced technology.
* Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB003558
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.