Job description / Role
Assistant It Professor/Lecturer up to 17K AED++ for a Leading University in Sharjah
• Responsible for instructing computer science to students
• Preparing the curriculum and presenting the material and ensuring that class materials are up to date
• Must have at least 1 publication & 1 conference presentation
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male/Female, 30 to 45 years old and below
• With PHD degree in Programming
• Minimum 3 years post PhD experience in programming
• Willing to work in a split shift schedule
• Open to overseas candidates who are willing to relocate in UAE
• Location: Sharjah, UAE
• Joining date: Spring 2019
• Salary is up to 17,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications, plus accommodation allowance, furniture allowance, airline ticket, medical insurance, annual leave, summer payment, additional credit payment, participation & conferences.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.