Job description / Role
- You will be responsible for spearheading the day-to-day operations of the restaurant to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- You'll also be responsible for hiring, mentoring and developing the team by implementing a cohesive training and development program within the department including assisting with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Our values of, Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Lobby Lounge Manager, you'll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
- You are in charge or monitoring revenue targets and ensuring these are achieved and exceeded, simultaneously all costs are controlled within pre-set budgets including beverage cost, payroll and other expenses.
- By holding a daily team briefing pre-service, you ensure the full team is well informed of the daily happenings around the hotel as well as the upcoming service.
- During your daily routine, you liaise with other departments when required to ensure an immaculate presentation of your outlet and high standards of cleanliness as well as maintenance are upheld at all times including furniture, equipment, floors, fixtures and fittings.
- Together with your team of hostesses, you ensure the reservations are optimized to ensure well-controlled productivity, optimal guest satisfaction and optimized revenue generation.
- In collaboration with your service team, you ensure fantastic quality of beverage preparation, presentation and beverage inventory control.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as assistant lobby lounge manager
- Strong communication skills.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.