Job description / Role
• Manage and track the inbound and outbound shipments to ensure in meeting the target date of delivery.
• Prepare accurate documents and make sure they fully comply with the customer needs and satisfaction.
• Communicate and attend to the sales department shipping inquiries and ensure to get competitive offers.
• Communicate and negotiate with airlines, shipping companies, agents, Pickup, forwarders to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments.
• Arrange same-day deliveries and shipping whenever possible.
• Review purchase orders and shipment contents prior to releasing them from our supplier facility.
• Respond to companies' inquiries/Customers and advise them to the appropriate shipping mode and route.
• Coordinate with the financial department to ensure shipment documents to match with LC submission documents.
• Ensure to send the shipping report and update of shipments on time.
• Cross-checking of shipments and verify it against the shipping documents and insure the correct received of deliveries.
• Report to Logistic Manager
• Prepare and file EXPORT/IMPORT documents for all shipments required as per FTA standards for VAT purpose.
• Follow up with shipping companies for customs documents + shipping documents.
• Prepare Shipping Marks/Labels for each order.
• Update and submit weekly/monthly shipment reports to Logistics Manager
• Should be a Bachelor's Degree Holder and have experience in Logistics.
• Should have UAE Experience for 3-4 years
• Driving License is an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Good Management Skills
• Good Communication Skills
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.