Job description / Role
Assistant Maintenance Manager - Hotel
Salary: up to AED 9,000 plus accommodation, meals and utility payments
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Client is an international hotel brand offering 5 star service in this contemporary 4 star establishment.
They offer the usual facilities for any seasoned traveler and business professionals.
As part of their expansion, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Maintenance Manager to join the team
Key role, reporting to the Chief Engineer, is to manage a team of 14 technicians in the Hotel’s MEP, HVAC and general maintenance.
The successful candidate will have the potential to grow and develop within the organisation
• Assist the Chief Engineer in annual maintenance planning
• Manage all scheduled maintenance in accordance with relevant regulations and with prompt, courteous service to internal and external clients
• Conduct inspections to assess quality of existing work and identify improvement areas
• Ensure stock is maintained and levels are controlled
• Keep up to date and advise the Chief Engineer of new information and technology for sustainable energy
• Ensure adherence to health and safety and environmental policies and standards
• Build a competent and motivated team across all departments through confident and caring leadership.
• Work as part of a team or individually to deliver high quality standards.
• Diploma in electrical engineering, higher qualification or similar
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience
• Good understanding of Hotel operations
• Posses excellent knowledge and experience in Hotel maintenance or similar establishment
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills and ability to delegate effectively
• A team player who will periodically stand in for the Chief Engineer
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal is essential
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.