Job description / Role
The Assistant Manager 2 is responsible for serving customers on the Floor and assisting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective running of the Shop/Department in order to ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved and maintained.
- Greet customers and assist them in their purchase decisions by offering expert advice in compliance with quality and customer service standards
- Support the Shop/Department Manager in maintaining inventories and placing product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products
- Assign routine and non-routine tasks to Sales Associates, Cashiers and Coordinators, in order to ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient manner
- Assist in the preparation of the staff schedule in order to ensure that the Shop/Department manpower is effectively matched to the shops operational requirements in a cost effective manner
- Communicate sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, monitor performance on an ongoing basis and suggest corrective actions to hierarchy when needed
- Motivate team members and provide them with the necessary support in terms of training and development in order to optimize sales results
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Strong product knowledge
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.